Take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase a piece of American History! This historic house was built in the 1840's by John & Hannah Pennington then bought and restored by Henry Ford in the 1930's. The house is a symmetric two-story Greek Revival farmhouse with single-story wings extending to each side of the main section on a fieldstone foundation. The interior of the house contains a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, dining room, living room, den and 4 bedrooms on the ground and second floors. The interior features oak floors and black walnut woodwork. There is a 962 unfinished sq. ft. space above the garage. The house sits on 6+ acres and includes 5 outbuildings and a functional woodworking shop. This house features two HVAC units and whole house generator.
Courtesy of: Preview Properties PC Source MLS: MiRealSource. Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource. The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information,regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2021 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written
permission from MiRealSource, Inc. Updated: 20th October, 2021 8:44 AM